2022 Holiday House Tours & Free Children’s Activities
Tours, Caroling, Children’s Activities & More
Walk-through Tours: Saturday-Sunday, noon-2:30 pm (about 30 minutes). Advance registration recommended as spaces are limited. $5 adults, children and ACHA members free. Tours include free children’s take-home activity kits.
- Saturdays and Sundays, December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17,18
- Embroidery demonstration Sunday December 11
Special Tours: see the Ten Broeck Mansion’s 3 levels (about 50 minutes). Advance registration recommended as spaces are limited. $5 adults, children and ACHA members free.
- Friday December 9: 1:30 & 2:30
- Friday December 16: 1:30 & 2:30
Museum Shop Hours: shop locally-made goods, history books, and exclusive Ten Broeck Mansion gift items. No tickets or reservations needed.
- Fridays 1-3:30 pm (Dec 2, 9, 16)
- Saturday & Sunday noon-3 pm (Dec 3-18)
Free Children’s Programs: Saturday December 17 from 11 am—noon
- Sinterklaas Children’s Program on Ten Broeck Mansion Porch as weather permits.
- Ten Broeck Children’s Tea Party: taste teas & treats from around the world and make a tea treasure box. Advance registration required for Tea Party & art program.
Caroling: Saturday December 3 with the Helderberg Madrigal Singers Saturday 12:30-1, 1:30-2 pm – join in singing on the porch of the Ten Broeck Mansion. Free (tour not included).
Arts & Culture Talks: Wednesdays at 7 pm via Zoom—free. Pre-registration required for link.
- December 14: Holiday Fiber Art with Dr. Krysta Dennis, Siena College, Loudonville NY
- December 21: Songs of Christmas Past with Julie Johnson, DAR Museum, Washington DC
Food Collection: help those in need. Please bring non-perishable food items to drop off.