- March 24 Walter R. Wheeler, Architectural Historian, “Up on the Roof: Rooftop Porches, Railings and Decks in Albany” register for this program separately
- March 31 Martha H. Lyon, Landscape Architect “Landscape Concepts of the 19th century”
- April 7 “Women out of Bounds: Art, Sketchbooks, and Photography of 19th century Albany” Kathryn Kosto, Executive Director, ACHA & Mary Alexander, Curator, Arkell Museum
- April 14 “Creating your own view: sculpture, findings, and plantings” Pam Howard, Executive Director, Historic Albany Foundation & Master Gardener Program Representative
- April 28 “The Footprints of Slaves: African Americans and the Landscape of the Hudson River Valley” Dr. Myra Armstead, Lyford Paterson Edwards and Helen Gray Edwards Professor of Historical Studies, Vice President for Academic Inclusive Excellence, Bard College
Click here to register for Vistas & Viewsheds Programs.
Project Postcard Online Workshop April 21