Ten Broeck Mansion Tours
Mansion tours are offered by pre-registration only via Eventbrite from mid-May-mid Oct.
- Wednesdays: Architecture & Garden Talks 1 pm (see tickets for schedule) – outdoor program
- Thursdays: see Immersion Tours, below
- Fridays Mansion Tours 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm
- Saturdays Mansion Tours 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm
Ten Broeck Mansion Tours – start May 14
After you have preregistered online, please wait on the porch of the Ten Broeck Mansion (the side facing the gardens). Please note tours start on the hour – if you arrive early, please enjoy our gardens or browse our Museum Shop while you wait.
Museum Shop: browse garden and history inspired gifts by local artists and artisans. Museum shop sales help support the ACHA. Admission to the Museum Shop is free.
- Fridays 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturdays 1-4 pm
We recommend you allow 1 hour for your tour and 15-20 minutes to tour our Gardens. Self-guided garden tours available via our Garden Kiosk. Walking shoes recommended.
New for 2021: Immersion Tours
- Mansion Days: Schuyler Mansion Gardens, Ten Broeck Mansion & Gardens, Historic Cherry Hill & Gardens June 3, July 1, August 5, September 2
- Freedom & Opportunity in Albany: Irish American Heritage Museum, Ten Broeck Mansion, Myers Residence (Underground Railroad Education Center) June 17, July 15, August 19, September 16
- Native Voices: Ten Broeck Mansion, Albany Institute of History & Art, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23
Galleries at King’s Place: rotating historical and art exhibits (walk through the gardens up the wooden staircase by the parking lot)
- exhibit re-opening planned for August 2021
Ten Broeck Gardens: Open April-October, dawn-dusk
- Master Gardener Information Hours, Tuesdays 9 am – 11:30 am, mid-April-October
- Self-guided Garden Brochure available in garden kiosk
- Free children’s plant coloring cards and other educational material available
Mansion Tour Admission:
- General: $5
- Students & Seniors: $4
- Children to age 18: FREE in 2021 thanks to a generous donor
- Member admission: free
- Gardens: free
- Galleries at King’s Place: free
We offer off-season tours for school groups and private groups of 8 or more subject to scheduling and preservation work. Pre-payment is required to hold your tour booking. Please contact us for more information.