Ten Broeck Mansion Tours
Mansion tours are offered by pre-registration only via Eventbrite from mid-May-mid Oct. Tickets TBA.
After you have preregistered online, please wait on the porch of the Ten Broeck Mansion (the side facing the gardens). Please note tours start on the hour – if you arrive early or late, please enjoy our gardens while you wait for the next tour.
- Fridays 11 am, noon, 1 pm, 2 pm
- Saturdays 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm
Galleries at King’s Place: rotating historical and art exhibits (walk through the gardens up the wooden staircase by the parking lot)
- these exhibit spaces are temporarily closed due to COVID-19 regulations
Ten Broeck Gardens: Open year-round, dawn-dusk
- Master Gardener Information Hours, Tuesdays 9 am – noon, mid-April-October
- Self-guided Garden Brochure available in garden kiosk
- Free children’s plant coloring cards and other educational material available
Mansion Tour Admission:
- General: $5
- Students & Seniors: $4
- Children 12 & under: $3
- Member admission: free
- Gardens: free
- Galleries at King’s Place: free
Our off-season tours are temporarily on hold due to COVID-19 health regulations. We offer off-season tours for school groups and private groups of 8 or more subject to scheduling. Please contact us for more information.