Ten Broeck Mansion Tours
Mansion tours are offered from mid-May-mid Oct. Pre-registration recommended.
Our final regular tour of 2022 is October 15.
We resume tours in December 2022 for Holiday House – schedule TBA.
- Wednesdays: special focus tours – see 2022 Schedule
- Thursdays: see Immersion Tours – 2022 Schedule advance tickets required for Immersion Tours
- Fridays Mansion Tours 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm – advance tickets recommended
- Saturdays Mansion Tours 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm – advance tickets recommended
- Sundays (June-August) 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm – advance tickets recommended
Ten Broeck Mansion Tours – start May 14, end October 15, 2022.
After you have preregistered online, please wait on the porch of the Ten Broeck Mansion (the side facing the gardens). Please note tours start on the hour – if you arrive early, please enjoy our gardens or browse our Museum Shop while you wait.
Museum Shop: browse garden and history inspired gifts by local artists and artisans. Museum shop sales help support the ACHA. Admission to the Museum Shop is free.
- Fridays 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturdays 1-4 pm
- Sundays (June-August) – 1-4 pm
We recommend you allow 1 hour for your tour and 15-20 minutes to tour our Gardens. Self-guided garden tours available via our Garden Kiosk. Walking shoes recommended.
2022 Immersion Tours and Special Tours: see upcoming events
Galleries at King’s Place (western end of Ten Broeck gardens): rotating historical and art exhibits (walk through the gardens up the wooden staircase by the parking lot)
- exhibit re-opening planned for 2023
Our gardens are open free to the community, but please remember our grounds are private museum property. Please follow our garden regulations to ensure a welcoming experience for all. Tour groups, professional photographers/videographers, exercise, and arts groups: please contact ACHA staff in advance.
- 7am – 6 pm – April-September
- 8 am – 4 pm October-March
- Self-guided Garden Brochure available in garden kiosk
- Free children’s plant coloring cards, art kits, and other educational material available
Mansion Tour Admission:
- General: $5
- Students, Seniors, Veterans: $4
- Children to age 18: FREE
- Member admission: free
- Gardens: free (please see use guidelines here)
- Galleries at King’s Place: free
We offer off-season tours for school groups and private groups of 8 or more subject to scheduling and preservation work. Pre-payment is required to hold your tour booking. Please contact us for more information.