The Ten Broeck Museum shop features a choice selection of handmade made goods by local artists.
Museum shop hours (starting May 14)
- Fridays 10 am – 2 pm
- Saturdays 1-4 pm
Shop offerings include:
- handmade ornaments using botanicals from the Mansion gardens
- custom textiles by local artist KEMA
- baby items inspired by our gardens
- embroidery kits inspired by our museum collections
- exclusive Ten Broeck Mansion Delft coasters, ornaments & home goods
- vintage tea cups & Ten Broeck Mansion recipes
- local history, art & architecture books
- postcards and handmade notecards.
Payment: check or credit card. NYS sales tax will be added. Due to COVID-19 protocols we are not accepting cash at this point.
Sales from the Museum Shop help support our work as an educational museum.
We seek community artists and artisans. Please contact us to learn more about having your work featured in our Museum Shop.